Military and Overseas Voters

If you are serving in the Armed Forces, the Merchant Marines, or are living outside of the United States, you must fill out a Federal Absentee Ballot Request - Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).

By providing your military or overseas address on the federal post card application, your ballot will be mailed to you 45 days prior to the election.

For more information, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) -

The latest updates and information (también en español)