Transferring Ownership for Manufactured Structures

A manufactured structure that is treated as personal property must be registered and all ownership interests must be transferred through the Oregon Building Codes Division (BCD), a division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.  Lane County is a registrar of the BCD and is able to process transfers locally.

To process an ownership transfer, visit the Lane County Customer Service Center located at 3050 N. Delta Highway, Eugene during the following days and times.
    Mondays and Tuesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.  

A completed Tax Certification form is required prior to transferring ownership. In order to receive a completed Tax Certification form, the taxes must be paid in full at Lane County Assessment and Taxation. 

Please bring all the appropriate forms including the completed Tax Certification form with you when you visit our office to proceed with the transfer of ownership.

Transfer of ownership is $125
Trip permit is $125 plus $5 per section
Please Note:
Ownership transfers may be done online via the BCD website.

If you are transferring ownership through the BCD website you MUST complete a Tax Certification form and submit it to the Lane County Assessor’s Office at 125 E. 8th Avenue, Eugene OR email the completed form to