You may request a tax proration if you have a recorded document that creates a segregation, partition plat, merge, lot line adjustment or boundary line agreement and you have not received a tax statement OR your tax statement does not reflect the recorded change.  You will need to submit a completed signed proration request form to our office.  A tax estimate will be calculated for each new parcel that is described on the recorded document and sent to the owner/representative of that parcel.  Our department cannot calculate tax prorations on any subdivisions per ORS 311.280(8).


Link to Prorations Request form