Injury or Damage Claims

The Office of County Counsel is responsible for processing claims and seeking recovery for damages and injuries. Please see the three available claim forms, located on the County Counsel webpage for instructions.

To access the current forms for Bodily Injury, Property Damage, and Road Paint Damage, please go to County Counsel webpage.

High Prairie Fire Evacuation Information -

Click here for information.